Christina Hendricks: Looks Sexy in GQ UK

Christina Hendricks GQ UK Mad Men

Christina Hendricks, the busty actress is on the cover of GQ Magazine September 2010 issue, where she has shot for the exclusive sexy lingerie. Christina has also given an interview to the magazine where she talked about what bothers her on set, lipstick test, fan reactions and much more.
Here are some of the highlights from the magazine:

What’s more unpleasant on set – being in incredibly tight clothing or smoking fake herbal cigarettes?

I adore the incredibly tight clothing! My own wardobe’s changed – I’ve streamlined a little bit and definitely learnt from Joan’s sleekiness and tailoring. As for the herbal cigarettes, for the most part I don’t smoke as much as the guys do. I’m usually just strutting around a bit more so I don’t actually have to be inhaling it. I’m lucky because I do have scenes where the cigarettes work beautifully to punctuate certain things I’m saying.


Obviously one of our all-time favourite scenes is the lipstick test in the two-way mirror in season one…

That scene is perfect for Joan. She’s controlling the women – she has more knowledge than them – and she’s also manipulating the men at the same time. I lean over and I quite simply show my ass to the men. When I read it I just thought it was so fabulous. I just thought, “How strong and amazing is this woman?”

Have you had any strange fan reactions?

It seems like a very masculine show but there are women who are absolutely obsessed by it. I had a girl last year who wrote me a very long letter about how she related to my character the most and how wonderful it was because she was having an affair with her boss at work. It was at that point I said, “It’s not my place to give any advice on this one!”

Does it feel good to be a pinup?

Well, I’m thrilled. I’d love to be thought of as that…   (showstalker.net)


 
Amazon Fashion Style