Willie Nelson Charged With Marijuana Possession

 Willie Nelson Charged With Marijuana Possession

Country singer Willie Nelson was busted last week for pot possession when police searched his tour bus at a border patrol check point.

Willie initially was thought to have more than 6 ounces on him, which constitutes a felony, but it was actually only 4 oz. The lesser amount means Willie was only slapped with a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge instead. If he’s convicted, he only faces a fine – no jail time.


When I read about the bust last week, I wasn’t even phased. I mean, it’s WILLIE NELSON and POT – they sort of go hand in hand and he’s never hidden the fact that he’s a pot smoker. Cripes, there are SONGS about his pot use. I don’t know, the man is in his 80′s, shouldn’t we just leave him be? I know, I know, it’s illegal no matter what. Just sayin’!

(imnotobsessed)
 
Amazon Fashion Style